.22 pump rifle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The shortest/lightest Winchester is the 06. I have one that is old on the outside, but new on the inside. Decades of setting arond and turning brown with minimal use. Shoots great, and is like the one I grew up with. These are pricy now. A good one will run in the $500 neighborhood, and a really nice one is likely to be considerably more. They have really nice balance and ergonomics.

That .410 pump you mentioned could have been a Winchester model 42, speaking of rare and expensive. . . CB

natgas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still have my grandfather's Rem model 12; been shooting it since I was 8. The last few years it's been locked in the safe. Great shooter and very accurate

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What about the Browning Lightning?

Someone, think Uberti, was recently making a copy of this fine weapon?

And I remember back in the late 80's shooting a Taurus pump gun and man was that fun!

Kozmos

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's my Rem. Model 12. Like many others it was my grandfathers. I still shoot it on occasion and it still functions flawlessly. Great rifle.
ai227.photobucket.com_albums_dd191_sixshiners_toys_DSC01345.jpg

Jam Master Jay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're in the market for one, the Rossi is the best bang for your buck way to go. I have a pristine Winchester 62A in my safe. I priced them at the last Wanenmachers and on gunbroker and everyone wants more than $1000 for them. After seeing that I don't take mine out to shoot anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom