.22 pump rifle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
here's a pic of my little remington 572 fieldmaster. these are awesome little guns,it will cycle shorts just as smooth as long rifles. makes a great plinker and squirrel assasin
[Broken External Image]

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's my Rem. Model 12. Like many others it was my grandfathers. I still shoot it on occasion and it still functions flawlessly. Great rifle.
ai227.photobucket.com_albums_dd191_sixshiners_toys_DSC01345.jpg

That's a beauty of a rifle. Love the octogon barrel and the tang sight!

TonyT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Years ago Winchester made the Model 61 and 62 and Remington the Model 121. All three were very solidly built with wonderful machining, the last of a line of quality machined 22's from those manufacturers.. They are all highly sought by colectors and shooters alike. I believe Remington did offer a cheaper version many years later but do not remember the model.
When I was a young pup an uncle took me squirrel hunting. He handed me a pump action .410 and carried a pump .22 for himself. I had never seen a pump .22 before or since. Does anybody have a guess as to what the manufacturer may have been?

Latest posts

Top Bottom