This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, where do you guys draw the line? Should all drugs be legal? Or just this one?

If you think the government should stay out of it entirely, then who pays for the associated costs?

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, where do you guys draw the line? Should all drugs be legal? Or just this one?

If you think the government should stay out of it entirely, then who pays for the associated costs?
Let me ask you, how's the war on drugs playing out so far?
Yes, decriminalize all drugs. That doesnt mean make them available but what we are doing is a Fin joke.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn....already?!? This just passed last night, and isn't even being utilized yet. Maybe it's all of the "what are we drinking tonight?" alcoholics and alcohol abusers like many on this forum? Too early to blame the "stoners", so it must be the lazy, reckless drunks.

You watch, the streets will run orange with Cheeto dust I tell ya!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tee-hee. OPSEC is for people that think secrets are kept forever. Actual security is having a force greater than the opposing force could ever hope to meet or match. That's why god made us Ronnie Barrett. Him and FN Herstal and Benelli S.p.A. make some fine tools to work with.

No. OPSEC means for now and until certain time has passed. Do not delude yourself into thinking otherwise least you end up as did the cultish Waco bunch. That certain time has not yet come, so OPSEC would certainly be a wise thing to consider.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom