8 yr. old Football team takes knee during National Anthem.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What in the heck do eight year olds know about politics, BLM or anything of that ilk? They're kids and they don't watch the news, they're being used by someone. This nation is bringing up youth who don't respect our country, flag, military, or other people and there will be a dear price to pay someday.
And with all the complaints about White Privilege, did the groups that are complaining ever think that in the countries inhabited by other than White men that there are fewer modern conveniences, lower health standards, poor living standards etc but int he country where White men are they have higher health standards, longer life expectancy, cleaner water etc? No pat on the White guy's back but sheesh, lay off the complaints about White people and the "privilege" they supposedly have. There isn't a privilege, most just want to "live and let live." Yet someone is insistent that somewhere there is a White person with "White Privilege." Someone has to be behind all this unrest.

Last edited:

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I fear for the next generation. kids these days are being brainwashed with this liberal hogwash.

It's sad but i don't feel like i share even the same values as this generation of folks. It's almost a completely alien line of fault.

When i was a kid, being transgender/gay was a joke and you always stood and pledged allegiance every morning.

Kneeling during the anthem?

I probably would have been shunned by my entire class.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
What in the heck do eight year olds know about politics, BLM or anything of that ilk? They're kids and they don't watch the news, they're being used by someone. This nation is bringing up youth who don't respect our country, flag, military, or other people and there will be a dear price to pay someday.
And with all the complaints about White Privilege, did the groups that are complaining ever think that in the countries inhabited by other than White men that there are fewer modern conveniences, lower health standards, poor living standards etc but int he country where White men are they have higher health standards, longer life expectancy, cleaner water etc? No pat on the White guy's back but sheesh, lay off the complaints about White people and the "privilege" they supposedly have. There isn't a privilege, most just want to "live and let live." Yet someone is insistent that somewhere there is a White person with "White Privilege." Someone has to be behind all this unrest.
I find it funny that you ask what 8 year olds know about politics. then you talk about political issues that 8 years old know nothing about.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I fear for the next generation. kids these days are being brainwashed with this liberal hogwash.

It's sad but i don't feel like i share even the same values as this generation of folks. It's almost a completely alien line of fault.

When i was a kid, being transgender/gay was a joke and you always stood and pledged allegiance every morning.

Kneeling during the anthem?

I probably would have been shunned by my entire class.
Tristan, do not be overly concerned. most kids are still good kids that love our nation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom