Taking a knee?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How to explain? Understand statistics.

What’s a crime by today’s standards? Living in both worlds, it’s been noticed some get prosecuted more than others depending on who’s pulling the strings. Do statistics matter as reported, not in my world it seems as I see them as reported lately. IMO

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who are the racists in this story?

Man Killed In Minneapolis Autonomous Zone, Police Barred From Entering

3-14-2021

Minneapolis, MN – A 30-year-old man was gunned down on Saturday next to the memorial where George Floyd died but police were unable to respond to the shooting because it occurred inside the city’s anti-cop, anti-white “autonomous zone.”

Kim Griffin said the victim was her nephew, Imez Wright, who was killed in George Floyd Square on March 6, KTXL reported.

“Police were not allowed to get into that area; he was carried out outside of the zone of George Floyd Square,” Griffin said.

“It was made clear law enforcement was not welcome to penetrate that zone, which is an atrocity because his life was taken, and I mean who knows whether or not he would have survived had things been different,” the grieving aunt added.

Video circulated online that showed Wright lying in a pool of blood in front of Cup Foods, the same deli where Floyd allegedly passed a counterfeit $20 that led to police being called on him the day he died.

Minneapolis Police Department Spokesman John Elder told reporters that Wright was shot after a verbal altercation with another man, FOX News reported.

Wright died at Hennepin County Medical Center.

There are no white people allowed in the autonomous zone either, according to
FOX News.

“There are businesses especially near the Third Precinct – that was allowed to burn down – that get robbed by the same people two to three times a week. There are citizens who just can’t get police services,” she explained.

Brantner Smith said the protesters inside the autonomous zone have banned police and white people from the area.

“The police are literally barricaded from going in there,” she explained. “It’s very frustrating because it’s already a very disadvantaged area to begin with. Then, of course, last May and into the summer, there were the riots that further decimated it, and now you have this area where the police — who are already short-staffed — aren’t allowed to go in.”

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The idea that an 'autonomous zone' has been created is yet another example of how insane things have gotten. So an area with no law and order is the answer. Good deal, that should work out well. Portland seems to be doing great, so why not.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Huh.... bunch of white men arguing about taking a knee and racial equality. Seems like this is tilted heavily to one sides narrative and then cherry picked comments from those who agree with that side. I guess I don't feel the need to get pissed that someone took a knee during the national anthem. I've seen so called patriots not pay attention that it was playing and others who didn't remove their hats. Does it really ruffle your jimmies so much that you let racism slide because you're offended? Pathetic. Simply pathetic.

You brought up "race," so are you then a racist? As has been stated, you probably aren't aware of which race a number or forum participants belong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom