Taking a knee?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Then tell me how the LGBTQPRSTUVWXYZ's reproduce in greater numbers since biologically it is a physical impossibility?

It is an impossibility barring two factors:

1.Woman has child. Woman becomes unattractive. Woman becomes lesbian. Woman divorces man, woman granted custody of child. Child gets brought up in lesbian household, taught to embrace mental illness.

-or-

2. Society and government abandon all moral anchors. Teach that any urges one feels are justified and any condemnation of deviate actions are hate. Allow openly homosexual couples (now "throuples" even!) to adopt babies.

Fade2blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not their fault the gym just didn't hang the right flag.
sfkmGi9O.jpeg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why does it have to end? If folks want to live near, graduate with, go to school with - their own tribe, I'm good with it. Why the heck is it wrong to let groups segregate? Forcing integration creates the exact opposite of diversity.
Exactly. I commuted to college in 1970 and there were black dorms, but there were never only white dorms. I never understood that.
The mantra at that time was......Its a black thang, and you wouldn't understand.
I still don't understand.

Rustytweezers

Wall building Ammunition hoarding Gun packing Okie
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. But, I’ll exercise my right to criticize and not support those who disrespect the country and service personnel that guarantee their right to protest. The snot-nosed Norman basketball kids have no idea what they are disrespecting.

Exactly I’ve found it very easy to watch zero football none! Zero blackball none, and zero sports that choose to act like an asshat and be disrespectful of the flag and the freedom that they have been given. Zero shits about any of the crap.[emoji1361]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rustytweezers

Wall building Ammunition hoarding Gun packing Okie
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My mentor used to tell me in my college teaching days, I'm only there to present information. It's not my responsibility to ensure they understand and learn it.

Lol now you have the college professors brainwashing our kids putting their liberal agenda in their heads and that’s the only thing they care about!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is not way to look and compare your challenge in a short period of time, if ever, because of the effect of affirmative action. What would Tulsa 1960 versus Tulsa 2020 look like without affirmative action is a considerable unknown. I believe the effects of affirmative action will never be fully known because of political and news manipulation, and the rise of social media. However, social media may actually benefit integration and diversity, but I know of no studies on that yet.

First, maybe its time to seriously consider repealing affirmative action. I think that would draw heavy criticism. However, groups choosing self-segregation is more of a political stance, and failed policies of a two-party system, not an effort to be diverse.
Then I could go back and get the jobs I was turned down but was told, "I would have hired you if you were a black female." Along the same lines I was also told if I hadn't had an army commitment of 2 weeks during the summer I would have been hired.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Then I could go back and get the jobs I was turned down but was told, "I would have hired you if you were a black female." Along the same lines I was also told if I hadn't had an army commitment of 2 weeks during the summer I would have been hired.
Had you recorded that conversation about having a Reserve commitment, that employer could have suffered consequences if you had pressed the issue.
Your time there probably wouldn't have been good though as a white guy. If one forced employment or promotion by using EEOC one would be given preference for a job because of ethnicity vs job qualifications.
Company I used to work for that was regulated by the state required a certain percentage of minority workers. They actively recruited them online and in job centers. Never got any applicants.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had you recorded that conversation about having a Reserve commitment, that employer could have suffered consequences if you had pressed the issue.
Your time there probably wouldn't have been good though as a white guy. If one forced employment or promotion by using EEOC one would be given preference for a job because of ethnicity vs job qualifications.
Company I used to work for that was regulated by the state required a certain percentage of minority workers. They actively recruited them online and in job centers. Never got any applicants.
Yeah I know. But what would I do with the City of Andover, Kansas? Sell it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom