Taking a knee?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dude, my dad would have beat me like a rented mule if I showed disrespect to veterans, the flag, any of that. As irreverent as I am, there's a line when it comes to that crap. If these (insert the worst thing you can think of here) think this is ok, it's because they ain't been raised right. /S/ I wonder what their dads think of their actions? /S/
I saw a news clip of one of the team members parents on KFOR tonight. The white folk were defending their white daughters decision to take a knee during the anthem.
Had that been my kids, they would have not been able to sleep on their backs for weeks on end because the pain on their arse would have been too intense.
I have no sympathy for anyone that disrespects our flag and our anthem. Too many have died defending them.
Yes, they died defending the right to support the 1st amendment as well, but the original "intent" of taking a knee was to protest police injustice against minorities which is another thread in its own.
You can do that without taking a knee during the anthem. Put up a booth at the entrance to the games, hand out literature, do your protest before or after the anthem, like at the coin toss or whenever.
The piss poor decision of this team to take that action is deplorable and is not acceptable.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're using the graph wrong.

With all due respect, no.

White people commit more (total) crime than other races because there are significantly more white people. Blacks are overshared in terms of crime based on the crimes they commit in relationship to their population. Black males represent just short of 7% of the US population but commit somewhere around 40% of the violent crime.

When a small base of the population commits SIGNIFICANTLY more than their fair share of crime, they are going to be arrested more.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What’s a crime by today’s standards? Living in both worlds, it’s been noticed some get prosecuted more than others depending on who’s pulling the strings. Do statistics matter as reported, not in my world it seems as I see them as reported lately. IMO

Not quite sure what you mean BUT will say that a lot of crimes are not being prosecuted. For instance, you have (liberal) DA's not charging people for rioting. One in Cali actually told LEOs to consider the circumstances of a looter before arresting. Lot of the same DA's are against cash bail because they say it favors the rich so subsequently many a ____ bird is back on the street to commit more crimes. Many gun crimes ... most of which are black on black crime are not getting prosecuted across the country.

Statistics matter but people need to understand what they are reading.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think that's where the rub kicks in - the bipedals that kneel are simply trying to paint a false narrative and pretend to be victims. .

The people taking the knee are among the most privileged people on the planet! Multi Millionaires in sports that have people waiting on them, driving them, shopping for them and so on. They are distanced from normal society by layers of privilege that none of us can imagine and they are kneeling in protest of racial inequality? Same with the hollywood idiots. The grammys were 90% black and pretty disgusting because of the content and not the color.
One just needs to look at the FBI crime statistics to see where the crime and who is committing it is occuring.
It's actually considered to be racist to post the FBI crime statistics and looking at what ethnic society is creating the greatest crimes in today's politically correct world.
I for one will not submit to that PC Bullshat.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw a news clip of one of the team members parents on KFOR tonight. The white folk were defending their white daughters decision to take a knee during the anthem.
Had that been my kids, they would have not been able to sleep on their backs for weeks on end because the pain on their arse would have been too intense.
I have no sympathy for anyone that disrespects our flag and our anthem. Too many have died defending them.
Yes, they died defending the right to support the 1st amendment as well, but the original "intent" of taking a knee was to protest police injustice against minorities which is another thread in its own.
You can do that without taking a knee during the anthem. Put up a booth at the entrance to the games, hand out literature, do your protest before or after the anthem, like at the coin toss or whenever.
The piss poor decision of this team to take that action is deplorable and is not acceptable.
The fact that you would almost beat someone who “disrespects” the anthem says much about your character. You’re more than welcome to do as you please in your house but sounds like you’d get upset quickly if you saw someone kneel at a ball game. Nobody in the last 50 years has died defending American soil from attack, only spreading democracy and chaos.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Buddhaman, post: 3540937, member: 12404"I've seen so called patriots not pay attention that it was playing and others who didn't remove their hats. Does it really ruffle your jimmies so much that you let racism slide because you're offended? Pathetic. Simply pathetic.[/QUOTE]
How do you know the persons that didn't remove their hats were veterans? Did you go ask?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The fact that you would almost beat someone who “disrespects” the anthem says much about your character. You’re more than welcome to do as you please in your house but sounds like you’d get upset quickly if you saw someone kneel at a ball game. Nobody in the last 50 years has died defending American soil from attack, only spreading democracy and chaos.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your correct, it does say something about my character. I was raised to respect law enforcement, the constitution, the bill of rights and our common laws.
I've never contested a speeding ticket because I truly deserved it. I didn't get out of my vehicle and attack LEO while bitching on fake book live about being stopped and being oppressed to appear as a victim.
I did my time in the military and have supported them ever since. If you had spent any time on here you would know how.
Therefore I support the anthem, constitution and so on without any apologies while supporting others that wish to use the 1st to disrespect it. They have that right although I have the right to suggest they protest it in different methods that would not be so offensive.
I have the right to not respect it and protest it on a public forum. Your seem to have issues with that. You against the 1st Amendment?

Last edited:

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nobody in the last 50 years has died defending American soil from attack, only spreading democracy and chaos.

Sure comrade. The Islamists that have been killed were simply misunderstood when they said they would lop of heads and pour hot oil down the necks of infidels to take Islam to every corner of the earth ... or die trying.

That or you are just bad at trolling and say stupid AF ____ (fill in the blank).

Latest posts

Top Bottom