After lunch date

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Day after date flowers?

• Sure, why not.

Votes: 36 38.3%
  • No way, too soon.

Votes: 28 29.8%
  • Don't be creepy.

Votes: 30 31.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
www.reactiongifs.com_wp_content_uploads_2011_09_illK6U.gif

Lloyd says "Do it", and Harry agrees.

I literally LOL'd at this.

Speaking from the vast and broad (no pun intended) womens experience of the HMFIC. I'd say you first need to determine if said female subject has a tendency to tear up garbage disposals, drains or vehicles. Until these important and relevant issues are fleshed out, you have no business attempting to encourage coitus.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keep in mind you're posing this question to 2 groups of men:

a.) Old married guys that look at their wife and can't remember how the hell that marriage thing happened.

b.) Single guys who have, on multiple occasions, done things like gone in for a kiss at the wrong time on a first date and had to fake like they tripped off a curb - falling into the girl and shoving her into her own car in the process.

Falling into the latter category, I vote you send her a high-zoom photo you took of her from her office parking lot while she was walking into work. Glue it to a piece of a cereal box, and below it - with the letters cut out from newspaper headlines and advertisements- spell out "U r sO bEAUtifUL u gOddEsS" and then sign it in your own blood.

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Depends on her and you I think. I would say after one lunch date maybe just call to go out for a dinner date and maybe bring a rose with you or something. I sent flowers to my now wife of 13 years after a few dates and apparently it meant a lot. I would say it would only be creepy if she was not into you. Should know after a few dates :fallangel

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Too much too soon. Send a nice note or message saying you had a great time and would like to see her again. Save the flowers for a couple of dates in.

I, however, would opt for Ridgehunters approach... That's classy stuff!

Latest posts

Top Bottom