After lunch date

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Day after date flowers?

• Sure, why not.

Votes: 36 38.3%
  • No way, too soon.

Votes: 28 29.8%
  • Don't be creepy.

Votes: 30 31.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I wouldnt listen to anyone here with over 10,000 posts about scoring.........

You say that, but from this list:

10k Plus Club

BadgeBunny - 23,947
J.P. - 20,271
Glock'emdown - 17,303
NikatKimber - 16,103
Wizard - 15,579
dennishoddy - 15,036
dustingaunder - 14,594
OldFart - 14,524
bulbboy - 14,466
Glocktogo - 13,653
jbarnett - 12,804
Soulman - 12,561
GMThunder - 12,531
POSITIVEDISCONTENT - 11,334
264Magnum 11,203
Keelty - 10,982
stepper - 10,694
olyeller - 10,118

Many are married, and married quite well. Others have plenty of, er, experience with just that. After having met, or had many serious conversations with most of these members, I wouldn't throw out their advise on a whim.

I'd say your comment is mostly jealousy. And bitterness. But that's just going from what you've had to say in the past.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude, you're 32 and I would assume she is around the same age. Girls love flowers from guys they know, not after a first date, you aren't 52. Flowers are a bit outdated, that was their generation (and no there's nothing wrong with being that generation). Play it straight, shoot her a txt letting her know you'd like to go out again and she should call/txt you, put the ball in her court. Then you will really know if she's interested.

play to your skill instead of trying to play to what you think she will like. I'm sure she'll love flowers after you've been dating for a awhile.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude, you're 32 and I would assume she is around the same age. Girls love flowers from guys they know, not after a first date, you aren't 52. Flowers are a bit outdated, that was their generation (and no there's nothing wrong with being that generation). Play it straight, shoot her a txt letting her know you'd like to go out again and she should call/txt you, put the ball in her court. Then you will really know if she's interested.

play to your skill instead of trying to play to what you think she will like. I'm sure she'll love flowers after you've been dating for a awhile.
this guy knows...

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So now we're basing experience on the # of posts in some forum? ohhhkay....riiiight. Most can't even spell, mods included. but i love 'em to death, cause I get a laugh out of it.

if i don't respond, its bc i got banned for being a cool kid.

thunder up!
AJP

MDO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
no flowers, it was a lunch date. Call tomo, mid afternoon and say hey had a good time, maybe we can get together next week and do it again. Just leave it at that. Then call Tuesday and set up another brief lunch encounter. Anymore and your a freak that needs way too much attention, or vice versa. Sounds like your already a little lonely and wagging your tail!

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keep in mind you're posing this question to 2 groups of men:

a.) Old married guys that look at their wife and can't remember how the hell that marriage thing happened.

b.) Single guys who have, on multiple occasions, done things like gone in for a kiss at the wrong time on a first date and had to fake like they tripped off a curb - falling into the girl and shoving her into her own car in the process.

Falling into the latter category, I vote you send her a high-zoom photo you took of her from her office parking lot while she was walking into work. Glue it to a piece of a cereal box, and below it - with the letters cut out from newspaper headlines and advertisements- spell out "U r sO bEAUtifUL u gOddEsS" and then sign it in your own blood.

There's a third group too:

Those younger guys who found their current mate in a plot identical to any past episode of 16 and Pregnant.

:D

In all seriousness, I met my wife young (she was 18, I was 20), and we didn't get married until 6 years later. I know I didn't send her flowers after the first date. It's a bit much that soon, IMHO. We hung out a few times before I did anything cheesy like that :D

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
no flowers, it was a lunch date. Call tomo, mid afternoon and say hey had a good time, maybe we can get together next week and do it again. Just leave it at that. Then call Tuesday and set up another brief lunch encounter. Anymore and your a freak that needs way too much attention, or vice versa. Sounds like your already a little lonely and wagging your tail!

Definitely take this advice. I have been dating for quite awhile and have learned a lof of lessons. If you're too eager, something is wrong. You should maybe date a few other women at the same time so you don't get too eager for commitment and end up in a bad place. Like broke and heartbroken.

Latest posts

Top Bottom