Another Lockdown, What Do You Think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jack Posobiec is posting that the white house is planning another lockdown, and I was wondering what all of you thought? I can't see the bulk of the Republican Governors going along with it this time, so how effective would it be? Whatever happens, if they try it, expect a massive run on supplies again. I almost hated to ask the question, but my curiosity got the better of me.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Best thing about knowing your a one term president is you don't have to worry about popularity. Call for another lock down. Spend a few trillion more dollars to keep everyone home. None of it matters, he won't even remember his name by the next election.
You mean he does now? I used to work on an Alzheimer's unit, that man is not competent.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m sure it’s coming, and it’s going to suck…again. I’ve got two big jobs coming up in CA, and it’s already looking like a lockdown/lockout is coming in that state. It’s definitely going to hurt my bank account.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I doubt it. People are fed up, regardless of political affiliation. Yeah, some aren’t, but I feel like a solid group are. People are getting tired of complying. If they lock down again, there’s gonna be a run on supplies by the small amount of people planning on actually holing up, but I feel the majority aren’t gonna comply. Will likely be a total crapshow, with more demonstrations and violence on both sides than last year.
With that being said, I feel the gov isn’t so dumb as to think that doing the same thing that failed last year is gonna bring different, better results this time around. I doubt it’s gonna happen.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We didn’t lock down on the first one. I’ll be damned if we will lock down on any in the future.
We traveled in the RV, went fishing at the lake and always have things to do at the farm.
The elections are 1.5 years away, if they lock down it’s because they are covering for the hundreds if not thousands of illegal aliens pouring across our southern border daily with covid that are being bused all over the country.
Talk about a super spreader! Lock citizens down while allowing illegals freedom to roam the country.
what a freeking joke!🤬🤬🤬

Latest posts

Top Bottom