Another Lockdown, What Do You Think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do not see how a business can mandate a experimental non FDA approved emergency only medicine. I can see states doing this like they did with polio but unless the state does I fail to see how a business can. It is outside their authority. I wonder if there will be any successful lawsuits

from what I understand it’s been ruled legal to do since it’s a RNA vaccine not a typical vaccine
Just what I understand and I could be wrong on that.

add a plant vendor to the list of mandatory vaccine now.
I figure HD won’t be far behind

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To use the phrase "What difference at this point does it make," It is like trying to pay off your credit cards and you keep charging on the cards. We are allowing illegals into the country with Covid, hospitalizations are surging, deaths are increasing and yet this administration is fighting the battle by restricting us and I believe the DOJ has ruled that it is legal to mandate vaccinations-at least according to what I've read. And I've read on the internet that one perosn with Covid can infect 59,000 people. Whether that is true or not remains to be seen, but it is foolhardy to bring into this country people with Covid when we have a massive outbreak of Covid to deal with and O'Biden is compounding the problem with his open borders. People are going to have their lives impacted in the worst way in the coming weeks.

Coronavirus: One COVID-19 patient can infect 59,000 people

Grendelshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This was all foretold many, many years ago. Now you‘re starting to see it play out. This is only the beginning. We read this when I was a youngster in Sunday School. No clue what it meant then. Now it makes sense.

Revelation 13:16-17

“And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.”

Mark 13:32

“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father”

I don’t mean to denigrate your faith, I follow Christ as well, but every time I see someone (usually Protestant) predict the end times I remember this.
I just try to remain repentant, and know that it will happen when He wills it, and that I hope I am deemed worthy when it does. I will not suppose to know His mind or plans.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mark 13:32

“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father”

I don’t mean to denigrate your faith, I follow Christ as well, but every time I see someone (usually Protestant) predict the end times I remember this.
I just try to remain repentant, and know that it will happen when He wills it, and that I hope I am deemed worthy when it does. I will not suppose to know His mind or plans.
No one is guaranteed tomorrow…COVID or otherwise.

Latest posts

Top Bottom