Another vaping death.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let me be one of those nuts. Quit smoking 15 or so years ago. Whenever the first ecigs hit the market. Had a few chest xrays and CT with the juice, and no Cancer. Hell I was in great shape. Vaped solid since that time and get 3rd to 4th stage advanced lung cancer. It was the vaping and I know that.
No one to blame but me. I'm screwed and I did it.

Sorry to hear that but I was talking about the folks that jump in and say vaping is safe, that the only deaths are from contaminated THC. I wish I could do something that can make things better for you but all I can do is offer up some prayers for you.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From the article:

“The things that we were told by the attending physician were that his lungs were whited out and that he had pneumonia that was more than likely caused by the vaping,”

Pneumonia is from a viral or bacterial infection. How doctors, without a biopsy determined it was from vaping is beyond science. Unless he got contaminated eliquid I see no other way vaping caused his pneumonia. If it was contaminated eliquid, then that was a problem with the manufacturer, not vaping in general.

And I have never said vaping was "safe", I have always said its safer than smoking.

Find it funny how people here won't believe news articles about one subject yet quote news articles about other subjects as if they were gospel.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not safe. Nothing is safe. Breathing isn't safe.

But inhaling s*** into your lungs is beyond not safe.

Cigarettes or vapes, either one.

And they ARE targeting the young crowd, kids who want to do it in schools, in class. Did you know they now have vape systems in pens you can't detect without close examination? In watches? And get this... in the drawstrings of hoodies???? Yup... suck on one string while sitting in the back of the class, blow your exhaled 'smoke'/mist/whatever into a capture system or filter or something in the other string?

WTH man.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not safe. Nothing is safe. Breathing isn't safe.

But inhaling s*** into your lungs is beyond not safe.

Cigarettes or vapes, either one.

And they ARE targeting the young crowd, kids who want to do it in schools, in class. Did you know they now have vape systems in pens you can't detect without close examination? In watches? And get this... in the drawstrings of hoodies???? Yup... suck on one string while sitting in the back of the class, blow your exhaled 'smoke'/mist/whatever into a capture system or filter or something in the other string?

WTH man.

Oh yeah, I could never see any reason why adults wouldn't want those products. I mean, I just love the dirty looks I get when people see me vape. As far as hiding the vapor, you don't need a capture/filter. Just holding it in a bit longer than usual makes the vapor undetectable. Those times that the wife and I go to wal-mart "for just a few things" I usually sneak a hit or two after an hour in the store. Unless you are looking right at me you would never see the vapor. Just like with firearms, kids are the liberal fodder for their war on vaping. I mean, seriously, look at anything one side or the other wants to ban, they scream "FOR THE CHILDREN!!" as a cure all mantra that legitimizes their argument.

But, as I have said before, take news articles like this as gospel, I mean news agencies never lie or hide facts right?

Latest posts

Top Bottom