anybody not killed one yet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedTape

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing for me with the rifle. I've got plenty of meat in the freezer for this year so I'm holding out for a nice buck.

Coltcombat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shot the biggest one of my life during ML. Never found him!!!

Rifle season.... I take someone out, they shoot a deer of choice....when I go alone...I see NONE!

I'm about to break out the big guns... And bring my wife with me!
Lucky B&*%h

dan45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't seen anything yet. Was getting excited to hunt Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, then found out I have to work all weekend. Guess I'll have to hope for a holiday season doe.

owu1bag5

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shot a doe during muzzle loader, guided a kid to a successful first deer during rifle, and I am pretty sure that all the deer that used to be on my lease have went on a vacation to unknown ends of the earth. I have seen 3 doe in the last few days and not a single buck. We have a ton of pics of deer including several nice bucks before rifle opened up, now none of the three of us has seen a buck all rifle season. I am not giving up though. Goin back out in the morning.

packrat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haven't gotten off a shot yet. I've had 5 does close, but didn't get a doe tag - will try one more time this weekend and then hang it up for the season.

Toney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got mine But my brother in law is working on his fifth year without getting one. Don'nt know what he is doing i've set him up in all my best spots and he never see's anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom