Anyone going on vacation this summer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't wait until the last week of this month. Hoover dam, grand canyon, deep sea fishing, and for my boy Disneyland. He is REALLY excited to see the newly unveiled "Carsland."
I have not been to the Hoover dam in years. It is a place to see. I do not know if it is true, but I heard they are thinking of building the dam bigger.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got back from an Alaskan cruise out of Seattle. Our first cruise in that direction.
I have to say, after a half dozen cruises in the Carib, the Alaskan was the best.
Great excursions, magnificent scenery, and cool temps after the hot Ok. Summer heat.
Pics to come as soon as I can get them edited.

RevThompson

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I love to road trip. We just got done going to Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. I love other there. I was trying to get a camping/hiking trip up in Estes Park but that fell through.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My vacation was Oklahoma Freewheel, June 9-16. Four hundred and eighty-eight miles on a bicycle in 8 days, seven nights spent sleeping in a tent in some of the nicest small towns in Oklahoma, with 800 or so wonderful people along for company. It was a great time!

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Angel Fire was a pleasant break from the 100 degree temps we had here a couple of weeks ago. I had a trail run over the mountain, but the fam got to veg in temps from 49-80 degree temps across the day. Soooooo Nice. And cheap this time of year. Got a Family suite for under $100 a night. Slept 6.

Latest posts

Top Bottom