Anyone going on vacation this summer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No vacation this summer, just weekends fishing local lakes. We're saving up for 2013. I've been invited to work as a Safety Offficer for the 2013 IDPA European Cup in Livigno, Italy. I'm taking the wife with me this time around. We'll fly into Zurich, Switzerland. From there we'll visit a coworker who just got an international position in Frankfurt. From there we'll visit Berlin, Warsaw, Krakow, Prague, Brno, Vienna, Venice and finish up in the Italian Alps where the match is being held. Should be fun! :D

FakeHuman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't let everyone scare you. It is hard when they are very little, but gets better when they get a little older. I can't imagine taking vacations without them now.

+1 Heck, we went to the black hills and hiked all over the place with our kids ranging from 10 to 6 months. The little one rode in one of those baby slings. Also have taken them all to the Grand Canyon and Yellowstone. I couldn't imagine going anywhere without mine either.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No vacation this summer, just weekends fishing local lakes. We're saving up for 2013. I've been invited to work as a Safety Offficer for the 2013 IDPA European Cup in Livigno, Italy. I'm taking the wife with me this time around. We'll fly into Zurich, Switzerland. From there we'll visit a coworker who just got an international position in Frankfurt. From there we'll visit Berlin, Warsaw, Krakow, Prague, Brno, Vienna, Venice and finish up in the Italian Alps where the match is being held. Should be fun! :D

I'm officially jealous. ESPECIALLY of the IDPA Euro Cup thing!

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We were on the new Carnival Magic. It was a 7-day from Galveston. Went to Key West, Nassau & Freeport Bahamas. You will have a blast. Our last 2 cruises we had to get an inside room because we had the kids with us. We have had a balcony room before, you will love it!

Like I said, we're first-time cruisers, but it would be nice to go some place more exotic than Cozumel. If I had enough vacation time, I'd pick southern or eastern Caribbean for more days and possibly with another cruise line. Oh well, again, a rainy day at the beach is better than a great day at work, so I'm still looking forward to blessing 2,000+ people with my shirtlessness.

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Nice! You should do a little write up on it for us less fortunate!

ranchking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just returned from a 7 night stay at the Barcelo Maya Palace in Puerto Adventuras, Mexico. In July doing the annual Creed and Lake city, Colorado Hiking and Jeeping trip.

Latest posts

Top Bottom