Anyone Had a Broken Tailbone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's all there is... pain meds and a donut pillow.

If you don't have liver or kidney problems, you can try 1000mg of Tylenol and 800mg of ibuprofen every 6 hours routinely. That's your max dose and I have been surprised how much those OTC meds that so many people say "don't do anything" have helped me with major pain issues. Hell, when I chopped my toe off recently, that was all I took.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's all there is... pain meds and a donut pillow.

If you don't have liver or kidney problems, you can try 1000mg of Tylenol and 800mg of ibuprofen every 6 hours routinely. That's your max dose and I have been surprised how much those OTC meds that so many people say "don't do anything" have helped me with major pain issues. Hell, when I chopped my toe off recently, that was all I took.

You chopped off your toe? Pics or it didn't happen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why in the hell would you jump out of a perfecting operating air craft?

Well, I used to do it cause it was part of my job. Plus, it's one hell of a rush! Never did get that parachute landing fall thing down real well though, for me it was usually feet, knees, forehead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I knew a guy that broke his all to hell in a race car crash (dirt track). To hear him describe the doc "resetting" it, I don't ever want one. He's a tough dude and it was the worst pain he'd ever had. He was basically fearless in a car or on a bike at a racetrack and he quit racing pro-stock after that.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well... he just said skydiving, didn't say it was voluntary or the aircraft was solid. :hey3:

Well it was a somewhat decent airplane (Goldsby) and it was before I got my license. Problem was I listened to the instructor and got turned downwind with a round chute. Wind was about 18-20 knots. And as far as "decent airplane the pilot was sitting on a 5 gallon bucket - no seats at all in plane. He used a piece of wire to hold throttle in place! Ahh those were the days!

Latest posts

Top Bottom