Anyone register a pistol brace?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big50

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who cares if someone shouldered a arm brace? The rule NOT LAW will be overturned anyways and the ATF once again will be their place. You can not have non elected people making rules or laws PERIOD! Only a true Democrat would think this is okay.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who cares if someone shouldered a arm brace? The rule NOT LAW will be overturned anyways and the ATF once again will be their place. You can not have non elected people making rules or laws PERIOD! Only a true Democrat would think this is okay.
I don't know about the "Only a true Democrat would think this is okay" because I've heard my share of Republicans supporting what most would believe as being 'only a Democratic idea' - we all have.
I agree that the ATF 'technically' cannot pass LAWS unto themselves (and have said this before), but that does not change the 'fact' that they do . . . and will continue to do so because everyone is too scared (or too poor) to challenge them up through the courts (and I've said this before, as well).

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not even the ATF, until recently. :D But that's somehow my fault as a brace owner.
So now the underlying reason for your 'attitude' finally comes out! - ("But that's somehow my fault as a brace owner.")

That would depend whether or not YOU are one of those "SOME gun-owners" I referenced in prior posts that purchased an arm-brace primarily for the specific purpose of getting around having to register an sbr or sbs based on any exemptions afforded to, and specifically for, a disabled shooter.

If not then enjoy using your arm-braced firearm knowing that the .gov did make an attempt to allow you (a disabled person) to enjoy/continue to enjoy the shooting sports without the additional burden of having to 'jump through hoops'.

If you ARE one of those "SOME gun-owners", then you are probably also one of those non-handicapped people that see no problem parking in a handicapped parking space, take the last electric cart meant to be used by the disabled while shopping (even though you don't need it), or constantly whine about others having 'unfair' privileges that you don't get.

So which is it @JD8, this veteran who has spent a fair amount of time around other disabled veteran shooters would really like to know - are you an actual paraplegic, quadriplegic, or otherwise a disabled person that needs an arm-brace for their sbr or sbs or did you get one primarily to use the exemptions you are not entitled to? It's starting to sound to me like you are a dishonest, dishonorable POS that pisses on those that are less fortunate - then tries to 'shade' anyone that exposes you for what you are!

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Depending what type of quad they are, they can shoot guns. I have a friend who is a quad and we have gone to the range, he shoots his 10/22. It's not done in a conventional manner but he hit the plates!

He got into air rifles so he could shoot more in his backyard

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm waiting on him to tell us how it's even possible.
The majority of paraplegic and quadriplegic afflictions are due to spinal-cord injuries. It is possible for a person diagnosed as a paraplegic or quadriplegic to be able to recover some of their mobility or partial use of one or both of there arms/hands after extensive therapy. Advances have also be made in the treatment of spinal-cord injuries which has been credited with partially eliminating limb 'numbness', therefore restoring some use.
https://pwboston.com/can-a-person-walk-after-a-spinal-cord-injury/https://www.flintrehab.com/quadriplegic-recovery/
I might also add that a small servomotor attached to the weapon and controlled by electronics triggered by, perhaps, breath or eye movement (think Steven Hawking) or a not-so-future neural-link could be used for conventional trigger use.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom