Apocalypse/Revelations/Rapture/End of Times.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We have False Prophets. We have Wars and rumors of wars, We have disease, We have earthquakes, We have pestilence, We've had 2 anti-Christs in last 14 years, we're battling Satan's Army every day. Gabriel is getting ready to blow the horn.

Judgement day is near, He will come as a thief in the night and it'll be easier for a rich man to pass thru the eye of a needle than to get into heaven.

Do you have the faith of a mustard seed? Are you ready?

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it'll be easier for a rich man to pass thru the eye of a needle than to get into heaven.
"And again I say to you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God." Matthew 19:24
...which makes more sense if you understand that The Eye of the Needle was a passage through the wall in Jerusalem, and a camel could pass through it, but only if it lowered its head and allowed its master to lead it through...

onearmedman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm ready for this present evil eon to end and ready to check out when God wills.
I worry less knowing the "hell" I was taught in church is wrong based on mistranslation in the KJV.
Check out Martin Zender's site...

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Rapture...lol

Another fabrication created by man in an attempt to control the masses.

Bring it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom