Are you a member with less than 100 posts?? If so ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

airpowmech

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found this site searching for a forum for Oklahoma when I moved here from PA last Sept. I came here looking for info about Ok gun laws and places to shoot. I don't have a high post count mostly because I just lurk, but when I can give info I try.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I dont have the slightest idea how many posts I have since I post mostly from my phone.

Having a baby to chase after all day, work to fit in, and then try to take care of eyecyou pretty much eats up most of my time.

I do try to post when I see something I have a relevant opinion on, but not always.

You have exactly 100 posts. I for one value your opinion.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I found this site searching for a forum for Oklahoma when I moved here from PA last Sept. I came here looking for info about Ok gun laws and places to shoot. I don't have a high post count mostly because I just lurk, but when I can give info I try.

Where in PA? I lived in Reading area for a while. Love Yuenling Lager, sandwich shops and Hershey, Dorny and Knobles.

Swab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Found OSA while searching for an Oklahoma firearm forum. I generally don't post unless I can contribute meaningful info

Sent from the land of teepee's and buffaloes

Mr. E

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mom said I should get out more , that way she could change my sheets more often. I found this site looking for SDA information and it worked thanks guys. I like that hamiltoe guys name also.I do a lot of reading on the Internet and I forget that sometimes I can participate

Esoog

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't really remember how I found this place, but I have directed some IRL friends to the forums. One of these days I might actually make it to 100 posts!

Latest posts

Top Bottom