Are you better off now than four years ago?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you better off todsy than four years ago?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I make more money then I have ever made but have less buying power then I've ever had. Gas, groceries, and health care insurance pretty well keeps me broke.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, I am better off today than 4 years ago, and it has nothing to do with how I vote. I made rank, I took classes to educate myself, and I saved money to improve my standard of living. All things that have nothing to do with how I vote. If the argument here is, "If you're doing better then thank Obama," it's a stupid discussion. If you are doing better BECAUSE of Obama, then you are what's wrong in this country

DPI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're looking to a political party to make your lot in life better, that's a long wait for a train don't come. :(

People that expect and receive handouts are never happy with what and the amout they get! It's never enough and they will never get satisfaction because they know they didn't work for and earn it. And in reality, it makes people unhappy and bitter!

Latest posts

Top Bottom