Are you better off now than four years ago?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you better off todsy than four years ago?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This is the best ive ever had it. A better question is, will you be better off in 4 years?

Cant change the last 4 years but we can learn from the last 12 and not repeat the same mistakes.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cant change the last 4 years but we can learn from the last 12 and not repeat the same mistakes.

1.bp.blogspot.com__C5VMt0Sqis0_TO7jkEB0g3I_AAAAAAAAFyQ_R6p4_XYjstQ_s1600_YouBetcha.jpg

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's funny that every democratic pundit that was asked this question has yet to answer it.....excluding the democratic governer that said "no" but back tracked his answer the next day.

Even the dems won't admit the America is not better off than we were four years ago.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's funny that every democratic pundit that was asked this question has yet to answer it.....excluding the democratic governer that said "no" but back tracked his answer the next day.

Even the dems won't admit the America is not better off than we were four years ago.
At this moment 43.14% of the members on an Oklahoma gun board say we're better off. Those pundits you speak of must be a liiiitle more conservative than we are.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At this moment 43.14% of the members on an Oklahoma gun board say we're better off. Those pundits you speak of must be a liiiitle more conservative than we are.

If you change the question to "Is the country better off than it was 4 years ago?" I wonder what the percentage would be here at OSA?

DPI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I think the key word here is "Oklahoma" board, where the state has less than 5% unemployment. Conservatives do not rely on government for improvement. They take the initiative and do it themselves. I think the democrats are more concerned with the answer from their constituents than they are from conservatives!

Latest posts

Top Bottom