Are you better off now than four years ago?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you better off todsy than four years ago?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One other thought. I'd bet this same poll in many other states would reflect a lot more negativity than here in Oklahoma where the unemployment rate is not so bad.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only post I've read in this thread is the first one and the one just above mine. Sorry, guys, but I'm pretty sure I know what most of you said.

If the question had been "is the country better or worse off today than 4 years ago", I would have been much more interested in the results.

Good call, Ronny. If had to venture a guess I'd say that overall the country is merely "existing". Many on the left feel that Obamacare was great for the country but I don't think they fully realize its impact once implemented. I have some friends in California (right in the middle of liberal Heaven) who own a business and have just come to realize that they might not be able to expand their business due to Obamacare costs.
I can foresee more of that going on; Obama supporters realizing that "Be careful what you ask for 'cause you just might get it". I feel the country as a whole is afraid to make any sudden moves because they don't know what is on the horizon.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How I'm doing has almost nothing to do with the current administration or previous administration. If anything, your local government has more to do with how well you're doing than what is going on at the Fed level. In the last three years, I've tripled my salary and hustled my way up. The Feds had little to nothing to do with what I've been able to achieve. Now, once I do start getting into more entrepreneurial activities, then state level gov will probably have more to do with me than the fed level.

This is almost word for word what I was going to post.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am, but it doesn't affect my vote, because it has nothing to do with anything a politician has ever done. The reason I am better off is because two years ago today, I married the greatest woman on earth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom