Best way to defend boat?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guess I'm the guy on the other side of this story, but not the person in the op.
My wife and I were fishing from our little 8' bass buster boat in beaver creek on Kaw lake several years ago.
We were in a section of the creek that is about 100' wide fishing for crappie when a jack hole fishing a bass tourney (I fish them) came ripping up the creek at 50 mph plus, and swamped our little boat, washing the wife's purse overboard, as well as a tackle box. We got them back onboard, and in anger I started the 4hp wizard and found the jack hole around the next corner.
Boarded his boat and slapped him like a biatch when the smart mouth idiot tried to defend his position by stating he was fishing a tourney and money was involved.
Yep, I was the aggressor, and was armed.
Flame me if you may, but sometimes idiots need to get a lesson in reality
Sometimes ya gotta stand up for whats right.
I was fishin with my Wife a couple yrs ago,the sand bass start runnin.
Wifeys catchin 2 at a time...she doesnt Touch fish...here comes a speed bass boat ..RIGHT in front of my pontoon boat.
3 or 4 times this happens ,Im tryin to get fish of the line and avoid this basstard.
Finally I yell at him ...I cant keep missin you ..Please dont do that again.
He yells some profanitys about his high dollar basstard boat .yayayay
I Load a 1 oz weight on my pole and proceed to ding his motor about 6-8 times.
He again yells some yayayayas...I wind the 1oz weight up and hit right on top edge of the motor cover, it comes apart...basstard starts yell....OKOKOK im leavin ...Please stop whackin my motor.
Wifey ended up catchin about 60 sand bass...she had a blast ,nobody came back over by us....Ya gotta do what ya gotta do
EDIT:sorry got off point..that was the last time my Wifey got to go fishin with me ...she was diagnosed with Lupus that summer..she still talks about those sandbass

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our boat guns are a Smith & Wesson Model 67 stainless .38 special with 125 grain HP bullets and an old Winchester 94 .30-30. I would definitely report the incident to law enforcement in case of round 2.

Cedar Creek

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see a lot of posts about carrying shotguns and rifles in your boat and I'm only assuming they would be loaded. Last I knew this was illegal unless the law has changed.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guess I'm the guy on the other side of this story, but not the person in the op.
My wife and I were fishing from our little 8' bass buster boat in beaver creek on Kaw lake several years ago.
We were in a section of the creek that is about 100' wide fishing for crappie when a jack hole fishing a bass tourney (I fish them) came ripping up the creek at 50 mph plus, and swamped our little boat, washing the wife's purse overboard, as well as a tackle box. We got them back onboard, and in anger I started the 4hp wizard and found the jack hole around the next corner.
Boarded his boat and slapped him like a biatch when the smart mouth idiot tried to defend his position by stating he was fishing a tourney and money was involved.
Yep, I was the aggressor, and was armed.
Flame me if you may, but sometimes idiots need to get a lesson in reality

I get even more aggravated at some of the huge boat on Table Rock and LoZ that will drop to half throttle when they see another boat and throw out 10x more wake than would if they had just stayed on full plane. Not to mention the Jet Skiers... and the idiots that don't give sail boats the right of way. meh. Get off my lawn!

Latest posts

Top Bottom