Biden and the 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
"You couldn’t buy a cannon when the Second Amendment was passed," Biden said. "You couldn’t go out and purchase a lot of weaponry."
Actually, you could. Up until the NFA in 1934 and the GCA in 1968, you could pretty much have whatever. You can still buy cannons easier than getting an SBR.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess that Idiot biden hasn't done any autopsy's on animals whose internal organs replicate humans like deer that he says you don't hunt with the AR platform which he likes to talk about after being shot.
I've personally done hundreds with different calibers including the 9mm which is now legal in Ok for deer hunting for myself and others. The 9mm even in HP is pathetic. Ballistic gel has zero to do with what happens in a solid/liquid environment involving tissue, bones, etc.
When his lips are flapping, they are lying.

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Long held tradition. Want a good commission? Buy up arms and create your own platoons with artillery and petition to join the cause. Immediate rank and membership to the military. Yay. Any mention of arming your boat and going on commission as a privateer? Most of our Navy prior to 18??

Latest posts

Top Bottom