Biden and the 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are only three things we need to know here:

1) They want to ban guns, they are willing to lie to support their bans;
2) If they really cared they would protect the schools with Armed Guards and better ingress and egress (Cost 1 to 2 billion, they gave Ukraine 40 billion) Obvious they don't care (prez, house, senate);
3) He has no idea what he is talking about. He has some form of dementia...

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1654224626166.png

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish when they passed these laws and bans that it applied to everyone from the bottom to the top including the FBI,CIA SS, leo's everyone no exceptions, if they did and had to do without they would think twice about what they are doing but until they are personally held accountable for their stupid mistakes they will keep doing them.
Seems I remember the British tried something like that one time long ago. I think a guy named Paul Ravere was involved. Things got nasty after that as the story goes.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeppers and then there was Charlton Heston and something about cold dead hands........
Excellent marketing talk designed to get Wayne moar suits.
I haven’t seen much spine to back the talk up since about 1Aug46.
Since then your government has shot innocent women holding babies and attacked children in the lower 48 with tanks, smuggled the very firearms they seek to make illegal now, yet nuthin but write another chek to wayne and leave a message at some congress kritters assistant and go back to making payments to support lifestyles we can’t afford.
Moar participation trophies for all !!!!
Ah hell, it’s just crazy talk. None of it ever happened right, just tin foil hat stuff, cause Tim was a crazed domestic terrorist, and Marvin, that poor guy just got off his meds.
0D89E7FA-EE0C-4419-A3BB-2845E7C75F5B.jpeg

Last edited:

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The first GSW I ever worked in Tulsa Hillcrest ER was a 6ft 7in 325lb guy that had 3 CCI stinger .22LR bullets in his chest fired from a little North American Arms mini revolver that a woman had concealed in her bra at the old Tulsa City Limits honky tonk parking lot where he had tried to assault her.
One round splintered the inside surface of his sternum sending bone splinters into his diaphram and lungs and a big spliter punctured his heart sack,
another followed rib cartilage and blew a quarter size hole in his right kidney, the 3rd round hit the lower tip of his sternum, fragmented into several pieces into his left lung and diaphram.
I have seen five different 9mm wounds that were clean entry and exit. Victims all survived
Will a high velocity JHP 9mm do alot of hydrostatic damage to a lung, positively, but so will alot of different rounds.
If a mass shooter ever grabs a shotgun full of turkey loads....

Latest posts

Top Bottom