Big Boys, Saturday, November 12

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll be at Big Boys Range at 9:00AM this Saturday if any of ya'll wanna come shoot bullets instead of shootin' the bull in here. I'll bring a couple of 1911's, one in 9mm and one in .45, my Glock 43, a S&W.22 Compact, and a tack-drivin' Marlin XT-22 rifle. Maybe old Okey Dope hisself will show up and give out expert advice to those of us who are amateurs at this bullet-shooting game we play. I'm old; my eyes are crappy, and my aim ain't quite as good as it once was, but I can still plink happily away fairly well. So if any you lightweights wanna come down to a nice indoor range and try your hand, we can shoot 'em up and maybe do some informal competition for a soda pop or something. I'll be the good lookin' older gent on an end lane, my range bag says "druryj" on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_2364.JPG
    IMG_2364.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 147

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@okeydoke won't be there because he is black ops

posted via Tapatalk

Well, true. Maybe he could come all incognito-like? You know, he could show up and pretend he's just some goofy slob who lives in his mothers basement and reads comic books and ninja stories. But we'd probably know it was him when he draws from cover in 0.15 seconds and hits 3 in the bull all the while moving back two steps and to the left one step in 0.20 seconds.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, true. Maybe he could come all incognito-like? You know, he could show up and pretend he's just some goofy slob who lives in his mothers basement and reads comic books and ninja stories. But we'd probably know it was him when he draws from cover in 0.15 seconds and hits 3 in the bull all the while moving back two steps and to the left one step in 0.20 seconds.

...while smoking a gert

posted via Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom