Big Buck taken in MN.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcbarlow

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Boy I wonder what that guy thought to himself when he saw that monster walk up on him. I bet he definitely had to gather himself together before taking the shot.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I grew up in NE Iowa and have seen lots of what would be monsters here. Not much better than a soybean and corn feed white tail. Rack like that though..... Reminds me of farm raised for the hunt stuff.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere around 20 years ago my ex-step brother in law (heck of a title) nailed a 33 point non typical down by McAlester.
Not a real big deer, but an absolute freak of nature as far as the rack went.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Somewhere around 20 years ago my ex-step brother in law (heck of a title) nailed a 33 point non typical down by McAlester.
Not a real big deer, but an absolute freak of nature as far as the rack went.

The first deer I ever had mounted was done by a guy in Claremore. When I went to pick it up, he had a deer that was tiny by comparison, but it had 20 something points. He had it entered into the world championships and won it if I'm not wrong. Body size doesn't matter that much for most deer, but the further north one goes the get bigger. I know that genitics play a huge role.

Latest posts

Top Bottom