BOOMER

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was an amazing comeback. Being there in person, made it even more exciting. There was so much energy in that stadium in the fourth quarter. Man what a comeback. Hoping that Caleb starts from now own.
It seemed like the players just played harder for him. He’s a natural leader.
8A9A0595-35C5-4FEB-B4BB-532578C4DADE.jpeg

BUDMAN-BILL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was an amazing comeback. Being there in person, made it even more exciting. There was so much energy in that stadium in the fourth quarter. Man what a comeback. Hoping that Caleb starts from now own.
It seemed like the players just played harder for him. He’s a natural leader.
8A9A0595-35C5-4FEB-B4BB-532578C4DADE.jpeg
Yes sir, I believe it as well.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When Caleb came in the whole teams attitude changed. Even Herbstreet was talking about it. Rattler is a good quarterback and his numbers are great but he just doesn’t have the vision to be a great QB. And that’s what we need. Caleb is that. My dad kept saying it’s the lines fault. I said to him “really”? He realized when Caleb came in he was wrong. I am so proud of the guys for coming back and winning. It was an amazing game. Would have loved to be there. We used to go every year but haven’t been in over a decade now. I just don’t like crowds anymore so I’d rather stay home. Got to spend some great time with my family and eat some amazing chicken, brisket, ribs, fried okra, baked beans, and baked potatoes as well!! My wife made some desert but I didn’t need any as us winning was enough. Lol.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Normally I don't give two hoots about college or professional football, but I was invited to watch the game with some friends today, so I did. I've got to say that watching that comeback was exciting. You could see the energy building in the team throughout the 4th quarter. Pretty cool!

Latest posts

Top Bottom