BRCC coming to Moore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will not visit this store, or give BRCC my money for one reason and one reason alone.

I hate the taste of coffee, and the smell of a coffee shop makes me nauseous.
Always has.
I'll just stick to my Coke Zero every morning.
Same here. I've never liked the taste of coffee, or alcohol for that matter. I think it's saved me a truckload of money over the years.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will not visit this store, or give BRCC my money for one reason and one reason alone.

I hate the taste of coffee, and the smell of a coffee shop makes me nauseous.
Always has.
I'll just stick to my Coke Zero every morning.
My wife is the same. Tea included.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same here. I've never liked the taste of coffee, or alcohol for that matter. I think it's saved me a truckload of money over the years.
I'm not a huge coffee person, but because of my work I travel to a lot of places famous for coffee. So of course I'll bring it home direct from the sources where possible. These days I do about a cup or two a day unlike the hardcore folks. But it keeps me caffeinated enough that I don't crave Dr. Pepper all the time. I cold turkey'd that about a year ago. Going from 3-4 cans a day to nothing definitely saves me money. Not drinking alcohol (okay, rarely drinking) probably still saves me more though.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not a huge coffee person, but because of my work I travel to a lot of places famous for coffee. So of course I'll bring it home direct from the sources where possible. These days I do about a cup or two a day unlike the hardcore folks. But it keeps me caffeinated enough that I don't crave Dr. Pepper all the time. I cold turkey'd that about a year ago. Going from 3-4 cans a day to nothing definitely saves me money. Not drinking alcohol (okay, rarely drinking) probably still saves me more though.
I know the feeling there. I cold turkey'd carbonated soda about 7 months ago. Dang hard though! I buy tea like others are trying to buy primers!

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why hasn’t anyone stated the most obvious violation in the in the interest of the public? You closed the Taco Mayo? WTH? My favorite place to pick up a quick burrito on the way home every few weeks.
That's a shame. If they shut down the one in Newcastle, I'd be off my rocker. Pretty decent fast food quesadillas (although they are a bit small).

Latest posts

Top Bottom