BRCC coming to Moore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love the smell of fresh ground coffee. Ground up a quarter pound of Sumatra dark this afternoon for the next couple days coffee. Kept in a vacuum sealed container.

Until a few years ago, I had always just drank Folgers and now BRCC. I have been slowly dipping into exotic coffee. It's like a whole other world with some very serious and knowledgeable people. I guess every hobby or love has it's exotic expensive side.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My mainstay is Folgers Classic, but I do pick up a bag of BRCC from time to time. Having this store just a couple of miles from my home will actually save me a buck or two by stopping in for a cup instead of driving to H&H to buy a bag.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Same here. I've never liked the taste of coffee, or alcohol for that matter. I think it's saved me a truckload of money over the years.

You guys need to just push through it.. lol

I'll admit it's an acquired taste. One that I acquired when I was 14. I drink anything feom folgers to the premium stuff, as long as it's black.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Taco Mayo is gone, died a slow death. Haven't been in there in years. I will Try BRCC when they open, but I don't like paying $4 for a cup. Might buy some in the package. We drink decaf in our Keurig, wife likes McCafe and I drink Green Mountain, etc.I used to grind my beans and all that, but stick to decaf for my BP.

Last edited:

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My mainstay is Folgers Classic, but I do pick up a bag of BRCC from time to time. Having this store just a couple of miles from my home will actually save me a buck or two by stopping in for a cup instead of driving to H&H to buy a bag.

They have single packs of instant. I keep a few in the truck, work and at home for when I run out. It's not fresh ground Just Black from a chemix with the proper weight and temp, but it works. Same as a Ruger P89 v's my FN 509c tricked out I guess.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why hasn’t anyone stated the most obvious violation in the in the interest of the public? You closed the Taco Mayo? WTH? My favorite place to pick up a quick burrito on the way home every few weeks.

If it would have been a Taco Tico they would have faced a very real probability of being victims of arson or some such calamity. That would have been a bridge too far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom