bullet proof backpack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mach1soldier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe i'm just being negative but that thing may stop a round but any kid wearing it or hiding behind it may have some severe internal injuries. Military armor for pistol rounds is way thicker. Rifle rounds won't even flinch sadly.

Neat idea I guess. I guess something is better than nothing.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It should have a plate carrier and the you could put plates in on the side that goes up against your back.

But even then, it would be worthless in a classroom. Even if you were wearing it in class, which you would not be, you would be facing forward, and most classrooms have a door in the front, thus leaving you exposed.

Its a gimmick, plain and simple.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe i'm just being negative but that thing may stop a round but any kid wearing it or hiding behind it may have some severe internal injuries. Military armor for pistol rounds is way thicker. Rifle rounds won't even flinch sadly.

Neat idea I guess. I guess something is better than nothing.

It's available in level 2 and 3-A. 2 is enough for the common semi pistol rounds. 3-A Ida little thicker and offers more protection from blunt force trauma as well as adding a few fps to the rounds you're protected from. 3-A is the highest rating for soft armor.
You could put the kid in a level 4 plate carrier for about a thousand dollars. Weighs about 25 pounds.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At school drop off-

"But Daaaaad" "Do we HAVE to wear our armor today?" "It's so HEAVY"!

"Shush your mouth and button your chinstrap, or I'll give you something to whine about!".... "And don't leave the hatch open!"

Latest posts

Top Bottom