Buried euro mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Buried November last year.
I believe that anyone who hunts and abides by the rules and regulations and has the good fortune of harvesting a game animal should be proud of their accomplishments. There are many others who go home with “tag soup” and would be very grateful for one like that. JMHO congratulations!!!

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe that anyone who hunts and abides by the rules and regulations and has the good fortune of harvesting a game animal should be proud of their accomplishments. There are many others who go home with “tag soup” and would be very grateful for one like that. JMHO congratulations!!!
I had the "tag soup" the first 4 years hunting. When I stopped "hunting" and just sat down and waited...I have gotten lucky every year since.

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had the "tag soup" the first 4 years hunting. When I stopped "hunting" and just sat down and waited...I have gotten lucky every year since.
I “stumble” through the woods now. Can’t walk like I used too. I have to sit in my ground blind and “wait”. Still enjoy hunting. Hope you have been lucky for long time. Good job to the OP on a great deer and the results.

Latest posts

Top Bottom