car sellers suck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate buying a vehicle.

Individuals post stuff on-line then won't call, text or email you back when you inquire.

Dealerships keep posting crap on the web that seems like a decent deal and when u call they always say it sold yesterday then try to sell u one that's beat to hell has more miles for more money than the advertised bait.

I really wanted to get an older 4x4 by year's end but am tired of looking and now say screw it. I'm done looking. I'm just putting the word out and someone can come to me if they have one to sell.

If u know of a high mileage 4x4 still cosmetically okay to meet with clients in under $10k shout. I know there aren't a tone but surely there's a couple. Unless they all really did sell yesterday

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went into this thing looking at a pickup but have kinda grown to like the Chevy Avalanche. The negatives I hear are about it not having the bed capacity like a truck or the interior space of an suv. However, I'm not gonna use it for a work truck so much as a hunting truck. thinking it might be kinda nice to have the bed to throw decoys and such into and lock up but still the suv type feel.

Anyone on here drive one of these and can give me an opinion?

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went into this thing looking at a pickup but have kinda grown to like the Chevy Avalanche. The negatives I hear are about it not having the bed capacity like a truck or the interior space of an suv. However, I'm not gonna use it for a work truck so much as a hunting truck. thinking it might be kinda nice to have the bed to throw decoys and such into and lock up but still the suv type feel.

Anyone on here drive one of these and can give me an opinion?

I'm thinking the same thing. You can always stick one of those small Lowe's/Atwoods/Home Depot trailers on it if you want to haul something like plywood. I really don't do much at this time in my life that requires a pickup. But it's hard to not have one now that I've had one most of my life. I'd kind of feel naked without one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom