Carnivore Diet Part Deux

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its an outstanding way of life. I didnt need to lose weight but wanted to recover better from lifts and runs. I made it 30 days and it made a huge difference. Im not all out carnivore now but 90% of my intake is meat and fat. Pretty much dont eat vegetables or fruits hardly ever despite all the unhealthy people who tell me I should eat a “balanced” diet as their organs arent working and they are on a boatload of pills! I wont go back to the bs ways of eating. A family member lost 80lbs in 12 months, all gut issues left, aching joints gone, grogginess and fatigue left, no longer addicted to sugar and carbs and comfort foods. Every diabetic on this page should pay attention to carnivore and quit listening to the docs!

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Decided to start a different thread for any of us that are actively in the carnivore diet. I’ve been doing it a whole week now and am proud to announce that I lost 13lbs in one week.

I think I’m gonna continue this diet. I feel the best I’ve felt in a long long time.
Don’t cook the chicken, you can lose a lot more than that.

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
PHG (except he’d obviously have his tactical purse on, he stays hard so he don’t have to get hard).
5B015A45-5F28-43FB-8433-02C926FCE9CD.gif

5BD5BA3E-9C07-48F6-A712-35766A1C3A35.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom