Carry wisely!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope everyone checks their gear to make sure this doesn't happen here. Kydex does have an advantage sometimes. Or quality leather. I'd avoid cheap leather and soft holsters like the COVID-19 virus!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know it is personal preference but that is just one of the reasons I do not like Glocks. I just do not trust a safety that easily disengaged.

I do wish my Shield had a little larger thumb safety lever but not much larger.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know it is personal preference but that is just one of the reasons I do not like Glocks. I just do not trust a safety that easily disengaged.

I do wish my Shield had a little larger thumb safety lever but not much larger.
Is it possible to get an after-market safety and install one yourself?

rswink

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most quality leather holsters have reinforced mouths that I've seen. SOB carry is retarded IMO. To each their own I guess.
With a larger set of hip bones I find my wife prefers SOB to be a good conceal choice. When she tries 4 O'Clock she shows everything off over her hips. Appendix carry hurts her as she gets up and down. She tried ankle carry and felt like it was falling all day. She didn't like off person carry as she was afraid of losing control of her firearm. She was talking about trying a underbra, not sure if she will like it but why not.

The one she likes best so far is garter carry, but that is hard to do in pants.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom