Permitless Carry in a vehicle.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Personally, I think you need to get some professional help(think along the lines of Dr. Phil).
Of course you do, because misery loves company. You think you are happy? Think you are a balanced individual?

You just suggested to a random stranger an actual person in 2023 and I have lost 3 people to suicide that know I would have talked them out of it. It is why they did call me.

But you want to be funny and just insult someone, and next you will double down. Dude I am happy. Happy with my life.

My wife and I are brainstorming ideas to make new displays leading up to Halloween so that someone else can smile.

Setting up these posable skeletons in the yard just sending them to our friends and laughing together.

13y we been married and we have NEVER argued. I don't get how you want to assume that anyone would need help with that.

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Oh not a chance, I know I don't have all the answers, I am like a dog carrying his own leash.

Besides what can be a better use of my time to not try and understand why someone such as yourself just has such distain within them.

I only know that what we been doing, for the past 3 decades isn't really slowing the rate of its frequency.

You are really mad, look at you right now. For what? Seriously for what?

You know what I am doing right now? Playing in my yard with my dogs and thinking of new displays. Because that brings happiness to someone, just someone.

What are you doing?
you mean besides putting you on ignore? enjoying life, something you know nothing about. and if you think for a second that I believe anything you say, like playing with your dogs (heck dogs are smarter than to have anything to do with you) then you are even dumber than i thought. bye now

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Of course you do, because misery loves company. You think you are happy? Think you are a balanced individual?

You just suggested to a random stranger an actual person in 2023 and I have lost 3 people to suicide that know I would have talked them out of it. It is why they did call me.

But you want to be funny and just insult someone, and next you will double down. Dude I am happy. Happy with my life.

My wife and I are brainstorming ideas to make new displays leading up to Halloween so that someone else can smile.

Setting up these posable skeletons in the yard just sending them to our friends and laughing together.

13y we been married and we have NEVER argued. I don't get how you want to assume that anyone would need help with that.
Okay, I'll play one round.

Why would you think you're capable of judging someone's happiness from behind a keyboard/phone?

Yeah, i have an opinion and voiced it just like you're doing. If you can't take someone poking a little fun or not agreeing with your stance, you sir need to get thicker skin.

I am a VERY happy person. Married 27 years this month. Got a lab that is our love and goes about everywhere with me.

I don't have to make others smile in order for me to smile. Not my job to make someone's day but will always open the door for someone, say good morning and offer a lending hand. I love life, my family and my dog. No regrets whatsoever.

Have a great day/week/life!

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, I'll play one round.

Why would you think you're capable of judging someone's happiness from behind a keyboard/phone?

Yeah, i have an opinion and voiced it just like you're doing. If you can't take someone poking a little fun or not agreeing with your stance, you sir need to get thicker skin.

I am a VERY happy person. Married 27 years this month. Got a lab that is our love and goes about everywhere with me.

I don't have to make others smile in order for me to smile. Not my job to make someone's day but will always open the door for someone, say good morning and offer a lending hand. I love life, my family and my dog. No regrets whatsoever.

Have a great day/week/life!
Because you assume my intent without even trying to ask anything, then you assign labels and you listed the same things I did that give you happiness.

You didn't list something else, somehow you saw a correlation with how I find happiness as to how you do, and didn't say anything else.

Are you the same as me? No way! No freaking way do you. It is about the little things, you just want to start an argument and then just walk away owning the libs.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
13y we been married and we have NEVER argued.
1693584044909.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom