Carry wisely!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
How many pistols out there use a trigger safety? Any of them could have been defeated by this person with that holster. Plus if I was ever to get shot. I would much rather say I got shot in the azz with a glock than I got popped by a hipoint in the Pataudi. How embarrassing would that be? I would personally die of shame before I got medical attention if that was the case.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How many pistols out there use a trigger safety? Any of them could have been defeated by this person with that holster. Plus if I was ever to get shot. I would much rather say I got shot in the azz with a glock than I got popped by a hipoint in the Pataudi. How embarrassing would that be? I would personally die of shame before I got medical attention if that was the case.

Hi-Point, Glock, whats the difference?

Boring

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A striker with one in the tube is hot and cocked. It’s like having the hammer pulled back and carrying like that. Especially if you lightened up the trigger. It’s paramount that the holster guard and shield that trigger.

Boring

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Now. I feel all left out because nobody’s mentioned S&W yet.

Triple play, Gentlemen!

FB0A156A-07D7-47C7-9AA7-E5D96695ABBA.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom