Permitless Carry in a vehicle.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, I gotta ask. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT? Just to prove a point that you can? Same with having an AR10 in your yard just to show the people driving by that you mean business?

I'm really glad that Del City is a LONG ways from Tuttle and that I can take I-240 instead of I-40 and just go around it and Midwest City. Y'all earned the title for a reason!
No, was taking to the car, had it on the tailgate and was showing it to the neighbor.

Never was it waved around, it was just eyeballed.

Far as the bank, yeah because I can. Because quite frankly if you don't exercise your rights why should you even have them?

You jumped to the most extreme you could as it gave you the most justified reaction that would be logical in your mind.

Now you assigned a label, ever showed a kid that no one ever spent time to develop any social skill attention?

Ever shown a parent that has never got anything in life and told everything to do how to use a gun? Explain each part and then take them to shoot it?

I have...I have a few times.

We have constitutional carry in this state, we have a weed store almost every block too. And you are hung up over actual legal things that I can do?

Why? Seriously why would you not do something you are legally allowed? Why would there not be a sign on the door of that bank that says no weapons?

I asked before hand mind you, they said...yeah of course...bank teller held the weapon, few of them looked at it.

I deposited some money and left.

Far as in my yard, it is in my yard! You want to tell me what I can do on my own dirt if I am not hurting someone? They been doing that with Natives a long time...thought yall were done doing that.

Here is something, what are you doing other than embracing that place you live? Here is a question? Have you had your councilwoman come by your house and invite you to some award thing on a Sunday for your yard?

I have.

Ever had a cop stand in your driveway for 2hrs in a tailored suit with 97° heat and just tell you about where you live and everything you ask get answered?

Didn't give me names of course but told me enough that I knew the answer to each question.

You had that in Tuttle? Because I do here in Del City...I do! That person who earned that label.

Are you fearful to do any of that with a firearm, show it to your neighbors in the front yard?

Walk into a bank with a PCC and just be friendly?

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No, was taking to the car, had it on the tailgate and was showing it to the neighbor.

Never was it waved around, it was just eyeballed.

Far as the bank, yeah because I can. Because quite frankly if you don't exercise your rights why should you even have them?

You jumped to the most extreme you could as it gave you the most justified reaction that would be logical in your mind.

Now you assigned a label, ever showed a kid that no one ever spent time to develop any social skill attention?

Ever shown a parent that has never got anything in life and told everything to do how to use a gun? Explain each part and then take them to shoot it?

I have...I have a few times.

We have constitutional carry in this state, we have a weed store almost every block too. And you are hung up over actual legal things that I can do?

Why? Seriously why would you not do something you are legally allowed? Why would there not be a sign on the door of that bank that says no weapons?

I asked before hand mind you, they said...yeah of course...bank teller held the weapon, few of them looked at it.

I deposited some money and left.

Far as in my yard, it is in my yard! You want to tell me what I can do on my own dirt if I am not hurting someone? They been doing that with Natives a long time...thought yall were done doing that.

Here is something, what are you doing other than embracing that place you live? Here is a question? Have you had your councilwoman come by your house and invite you to some award thing on a Sunday for your yard?

I have.

Ever had a cop stand in your driveway for 2hrs in a tailored suit with 97° heat and just tell you about where you live and everything you ask get answered?

Didn't give me names of course but told me enough that I knew the answer to each question.

You had that in Tuttle? Because I do here in Del City...I do! That person who earned that label.

Are you fearful to do any of that with a firearm, show it to your neighbors in the front yard?

Walk into a bank with a PCC and just be friendly?

^^^^

1693579078580.png

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you're right and I fell for it hook, line and sinker!
You think a troll would waste time on FUDS?

I really have to ask, because there is this massive amount of inflated importance surrounding some of you here.

No one cares about you, seriously no one ever calls you to just talk I bet, stops by and just tells you about there day-to-day.

I know they don't because you lash out like a caged dog! You don't have kindness to say the least, and some reason you assume that anyone wants to take this away or subvert it somehow.

I know my typing is weird, oddly descriptive even, downright bizarre I have been told.

Thing is that I don't break the law, I pay my bills, mow my yard and brush my husky.

Lots of people over this side of town do.

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

I really have to ask, because there is this massive amount of inflated importance surrounding some of you here.

No one cares about you, seriously no one ever calls you to just talk I bet, stops by and just tells you about there day-to-day.

I know they don't because you lash out like a caged dog! You don't have kindness to say the least, and some reason you assume that anyone wants to take this away or subvert it somehow.

I know my typing is weird, oddly descriptive even, downright bizarre I have been told.

Thing is that I don't break the law, I pay my bills, mow my yard and brush my husky.

trolls do exactly what you do. argue on and on in long posts just to prove their point. they never think they are wrong, that is only the other people. trolls like you run their mouths all the time cause they ain't got nothing better to do. they find a thread or a few just like you do and try to pretend like they got all the answers and just like you trolls always take the opposite side just so they can sit back and watch after they stir the pot. yeah you are a troll and you got nothing better to do than waste other peoples time

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Personally, I think you need to get some professional help(think along the lines of Dr. Phil).

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
trolls do exactly what you do. argue on and on in long posts just to prove their point. they never think they are wrong, that is only the other people. trolls like you run their mouths all the time cause they ain't got nothing better to do. they find a thread or a few just like you do and try to pretend like they got all the answers and just like you trolls always take the opposite side just so they can sit back and watch after they stir the pot. yeah you are a troll and you got nothing better to do than waste other peoples time
Oh not a chance, I know I don't have all the answers, I am like a dog carrying his own leash.

Besides what can be a better use of my time to not try and understand why someone such as yourself just has such distain within them.

I only know that what we been doing, for the past 3 decades isn't really slowing the rate of its frequency.

You are really mad, look at you right now. For what? Seriously for what?

You know what I am doing right now? Playing in my yard with my dogs and thinking of new displays. Because that brings happiness to someone, just someone.

What are you doing?

Latest posts

Top Bottom