Cheese thread....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

langston302

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a cheese freak. Flat freak. I will eat cheese all day everyday if I could. Now I had been really limited to the basic grocery store cheeses for years.

About three years ago I met a man named George Christian. This old man is a cheese making master. He has been making cheese for nearly 20 years and lives in Kingfisher. He is a always coming out with wonderful new flavors of cheese. I find myself getting 4-6 blocks of cheese each time I meet up with him at a Farmers market. Great guy with great cheese.

Now you add in the Wedgery at Uptown Grocery Co right down the street from me? Forget it! Samples and recipes for cheese dishes? Yup I am in. Hell I had never heard of BREAD CHEESE.....well let me tell you....AWESOME!

I just woke up from sleep and treated myself to Cucumber Dill Cheddar and Ritz crackers. Very pleasant and rewarding breakfast for me.

I eat cheese on everything....almost.

now who here is a cheese freak?

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Forward Foods...across the street(on Western) from Bishop McGuiness. Fantastic selection...get there before Whole Foods(that *&^% %$# (*&*^) store forces Forward Food to close.

Shropshire...kind of a cheddar mixed with a blue cheese=Shropshire. Fan-Damn-Tastic

Cohiba

**Can you tell I'm not a fan of Whole Foods( F%$# that store) I wish OKC/ Cheasapeake would have brought in Central Market....nothing changed...just like the ones in Texas. Food cooked on the grill, a good beer and live music!! Especially the one in Houston!!!!! Oh Yeah!!

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
a1.ec_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_4_795cbe6a4ec55c777347e93a2f21118d_l.jpg

ArmyOfJuan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does he run the cheese shops in Kingfisher? There are two, one that I pass nearly everyday on Airport Rd. It is a little tiny rundown place and I never had the guts to stop in. Maybe I should.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a big fan of cheese. I actually sometimes eat a cheese sammy that consists of 4 slices of velveta and MW. I also do not believe that a pizza or anything can have "too much" cheese.

Latest posts

Top Bottom