Cochlear Implants??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From a largely British website I am on. Mr Otter is a police constable who is in to guns

Mr Otter, this may be of interest to you. When I dry-fire my S&W revolvers, I have been able to hear the mechanism as it cycles. I never realized just how noisy the lock-work on a revolver was before.

I marvel at some of the things I notice.

Kim was not able to download the app mentioned earlier, in the smartphone I bought, as the phone didn't support it, so I got an iPhone and she downloaded the app to that. The other day, there was a problem with an on-line purchase and the merchant called me. The app transfers the sound from the iPhone directly to my implant, and I actually understood the gentleman quite well. And as a further benefit, there is even a text transcript of the voicemails that I get.

Even though I am making a lot of progress, I still wish I was making it faster.

In answer to a question asked earlier in the thread, the surgeon was Dr. Wayne Berryhill of Oklahoma Otolaryngology Associates. He has offices in Hearts for Hearing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom