Comical (when you think about it) sayings we've all used.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back in the Navy, when a piece of equipment suddenly quit working (not uncommon), somebody would announce over the comm circuit that the piece of gear had sh** the bed.

"Be advised, the air search radar just sh** the bed!"

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a coworker tha5 throws "oh mylanta" and "shut the front door" around daily... it gets annoying... and I swear, I'm gonna pistol whip the next guy that says "shenanigans"

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a coworker tha5 throws "oh mylanta" and "shut the front door" around daily... it gets annoying... and I swear, I'm gonna pistol whip the next guy that says "shenanigans"

My pet peeve is, "I know - right?". That asinine reply seems to be standard with most, and I know some people that say it after every statement made to them. I'll be glad when it wears out and blows over. (Queue the reply to my post using it now.....:wink2: )

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My pet peeve is, "I know - right?". That asinine reply seems to be standard with most, and I know some people that say it after every statement made to them. I'll be glad when it wears out and blows over. (Queue the reply to my post using it now.....:wink2: )

Eggsackly.....hate that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom