Conn. School Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In this post-Christian America, expect more of this. As our culture crumbles around us, unhappy and frustrated people will long to take innocents out as they wave their fists at us. Sadly, expect lots more of this.

Oh, how I wish a teacher or staff member had been armed.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At least 27 people, including children, were killed on Friday when at least one shooter opened fire at an elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut, CBS News reported, citing unnamed officials.

s1_reutersmedia_net_resources_r__2c9b9245232774124aabdcc7a5d26764._.jpg

The shooter, the father of a student there, was also killed, CBS News reported. The principal and school psychologist were among the dead, CNN said.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/12/14/us-connecticut-towns-idUSBRE8BD0U120121214

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just read the story.... Can someone please help me understand what issues these people have to make them go out and do this? I realize the economy is down, and unemployment is up and it's winter with less sun, and the east cost has been hit by a huge storm and earthquakes happened off the coast of California this morning, but really.... What is behind this.

Can these people find some other way to doing this aside from shooting someone? It only makes it worst for the rest of us. I'm not a huge conspiracy person, but I'm starting to become one as these keep happening with firearms....

Thoughts are prayers are with the families...

Latest posts

Top Bottom