Conn. School Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not just here, it is going on everywhere in the world, a few days ago a coward in Japan or China, I forget which, attacked a bunch of school children with a knife. Have we gotten to the point that people are so messed up in the head that they have to take it out on kids? This planet needs an intervention!

Drebin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
More proof that those gun free zones help criminals and hurt the good guys. I think every school should have at least 2 cops there or maybe we could train willing teachers to run MP5s and give them one in a small safe under their desk. We need to protect our kids not go out of our way to put them in danger.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
in an interview with a child that just came out ..... she said teachers told them to all to huddle into a corner and they did.
first thing I though was ... what a stupid thing to do!!!

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
God forgive me, but I hope these mass murderers and spree killers burn in Hell. As a Christian, I know that is wrong and I should pray that they find God's grace, but I am sick of turning on the news and seeing innocent people being killed.

This ^^^

How many is that this week anyway? I'm sick of playing "nice". These guys need to be shot down with immediately and with extreme prejudice.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prayers for the victims and their families. No words can express the sadness this causes me. :nolike:

I hope there's and extra toasty corner in Hell reserved for the shooter. The rage is fighting with the sadness on this one. I would normally hope to never use a gun on another human being, but a part of me wishes to have been there to terminate that target with extreme prejudice. :censored:

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Makes me absolutely sick. ABC is reporting 27 people, mostly children are dead. They are also saying there is a 2nd shooter. After the shooting in Stillwater earlier this year, I am seriously considering taking my kids out of school and home schooling.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prayers for the victims and their families. No words can express the sadness this causes me. :nolike:

I hope there's and extra toasty corner in Hell reserved for the shooter. The rage is fighting with the sadness on this one. I would normally hope to never use a gun on another human being, but a part of me wishes to have been there to terminate that target with extreme prejudice. :censored:

No, I would prefer they be tortured daily and made sure to live a long painful life.

Latest posts

Top Bottom