Contemplating some firearms sales

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Years ago I sold\traded some guns. And immediately regretted it. My collection then became a black hole that nothing could escape. I've recalculated my feelings and I am contemplating selling a number of my tresures. Here's the rub, and it's simply how I feel. Sorry. I know the law allows selling in OK with no questions asked. And I am somewhat OK with that on firearms I acquired with no federal forms. On firerms I have a federal history established I will want a bill of sale signed and proof of OK residence that I will photograph. I am prepared to go the official auction route but I will probably make less and you'll pay more. And there would be FFL paperwork.
I am not going to list things in this thread but anything I sell will be in very good, excellent or new in the box shape.

What do you think?

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I would have no problem with that . We all have to cover our buttocks in this world, hand shake and peoples word means **** to most people any more!!

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Asking strangers from the internet to let you photograph their ID is a hard thing to pull off. Especially if there is no legal obligation for it. I understand it will make you feel better, but very few from this forum will take you up on it. Maybe a few will bite if your prices are well below market value. Like previously stated, I’d rather jump through hoops at my local gun shop than an internet stranger.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would have no problem with that . We all have to cover our buttocks in this world, hand shake and peoples word means **** to most people any more!!
I tend to agree, however it really sucks things can't really work like that anymore. The honest person has no chance, but I have so far dealt with no one that seemed in anyway dishonest, but still...

Latest posts

Top Bottom