Contemplating some firearms sales

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think a bill of sale would be sufficient to show that you sold it. As a previous poster said, getting anyone to allow a copy of their ID is going to be all but impossible. I would just go to Sooner State Pawn (or other FFL) and do an FFL transfer. And if you are willing to pay the transfer fee ($10 at SSP, possibility more elsewhere) I doubt very many legitimate buyers would have an issue with that.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have nothing bad to say as well, bill of sale is definitely understandable, the rest, I'd rather go to a gun shop or something since I know they have reason to keep my info private, because they want to stay in business. Good luck to you sir.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Years ago I sold\traded some guns. And immediately regretted it. My collection then became a black hole that nothing could escape. I've recalculated my feelings and I am contemplating selling a number of my tresures. Here's the rub, and it's simply how I feel. Sorry. I know the law allows selling in OK with no questions asked. And I am somewhat OK with that on firearms I acquired with no federal forms. On firerms I have a federal history established I will want a bill of sale signed and proof of OK residence that I will photograph. I am prepared to go the official auction route but I will probably make less and you'll pay more. And there would be FFL paperwork.
I am not going to list things in this thread but anything I sell will be in very good, excellent or new in the box shape.

What do you think?

My Heirs will sell my collection. Use it or not, it is mine and will be mine until I die.
Do try to cycle the center fires every deer season, and change out the the shotguns for upland hunts which are getting fewer as my bird dog is aging.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I might be willing to show an ID, but anything more than that, I'll probably pass these days, on a private sale. Unless it's something I'm really dying for and a smoking deal, but I dunno.

Latest posts

Top Bottom