Cooking/Food thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Restaurant in OKC on Christmas Eve because my sister can’t get out much anymore. One son traveling with us from Ponca, other son and family coming up from Dallas.
Day after Christmas traveling to Broken Arrow to have a catered meal brought into the nursing home for wife’s parents. Other family on that side meeting us there.
First time in over 30 years the wife and I haven’t hosted and cooked a traditional Thanksgiving and Christmas meals with both sides of the family in attendance at the same time.
Gonna be kind of different this year.

Focus on family is the main thing. Good on ya!

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My family is having a "Pasta Sauce" cook-off. I'm doing my sauce with ravioli, sis is doing noodles of some type with her sauce, and the nephew is making my Grandmother's lasagna. I'll also throw in some meatballs. Others will bring the salads, breads, desserts, etc.

Our family always does a traditional Thanksgiving, while Christmas is a different theme every year.

Sounds like a good time and braggin rights are at stake. I like it!

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like carrots, onions, garlic, and dill in my chicken and dumplin's………...different, but really good!

IMG_1877.JPG

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom