Damn I Should Have Invested in Ammo Companies...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It'll just go back to mom and pop places selling them worst case scenario. I mean how ever did they survive before the internet? Ammo will always be around, the SCOTUS said so. Look it up.

Well what happens when the communist congress packs it with liberals. What do you think the price of ammo will be? Remember when you had to do paperwork to buy ammo same as firearms. What if you have to wait 2 weeks to pick up your ammo after the background check.
Don't expect things to get better and count on scotus.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you turds go argue in another toilet bowl...

so anyway i bought some call contracts on POW and OLN...havnt been filled yet on VSTO. I think there is still some money to be made here as the ammo demand is only getting worse.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ive had OLN in my watch list for several years now. Until about October it's been a snooze fest. They got the Lake City contract and that has helped but I think the ship has sailed on the stock price. It'll go back to sleep in a few weeks, I think. If I were trading it I'd be selling puts. They are a chemical company mostly. Ammo and components are just a small part of their market. I could be wrong, Lord knows I have been before.

I have all the "gun" stocks in my watch list and was planning to buy in a year before the election. But I didn't think there was much chance on Trump losing so I didn't. :(

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you turds go argue in another toilet bowl...

so anyway i bought some call contracts on POW and OLN...havnt been filled yet on VSTO. I think there is still some money to be made here as the ammo demand is only getting worse.

Zghorner,
I am nowhere near your level of investing. But I appreciate your willingness to share your insights.
Yes, given those graphs - I wish I had the mind to notice the tends too.

In a previous thread, you mentioned that you don't always watch specific stocks, but rather you watch the trends of the Indexes. When one index starts to outperform other indexes - you re-allocate funds into the index. I really like that approach, as it -seeeems- simple, and incorporates diversity by design. Having an eye to notice changes in the trends. That's what I need to work on.

Thanks for the thread. This is an excellent example.

Latest posts

Top Bottom