Demand letter from mortgage co.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This makes no sense at all. WTF

No kidding ... sometimes I think that the folks who work for these big places with letters for names just sit around and think up this **** to entertain themselves ...

"Hey, Bob ... let's fire off a bazillon of these letters and see what happens ... Run it by legal?? Naw, that's okay, we can send them a memo after the fact. Now, where do you want to do lunch?"

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Call the county assessor and ask. We pay our own taxes because our house is paid for. i looked at our last bill and it doesn't even have the year. It says last year and this year. WTH?

JKClay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shootin 4 Fun said:
Once you close your mortgage that you don't get a choice of who holds to mortgage.

I know that. My mortgage was sold to Bank of America with 2 months after I closed on my house (I hate BOA with a passion!). You can always choose to refinance with someone else...I have considered it. If you deal with credit unions they don't sell mortgages like the banks do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom