Democrats want to reverse law and make kids wear masks in school.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oklahoma House Democrats Call For Special Session To Reverse Ban On School Mask Mandates

Democrats want a special session to make kids have to wear masks again in school.

What the hell is it with dems and their obsession with masks?

I'm emailing many politicians over this. My kids are NOT wearing masks anymore.
Democrats of today are willing to destroy America. Get cha a seat on the school board, or in the town hall Be 1 of us that makes positive change. Please.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This really a more of a subset of republicans are anti mask and they call anyone for them a liberal or rino.

Superintendents making mask mandates don’t violate state law. The state law forbid school boards from mandating them. As such, it’s trivial to get around the law.

Well, back when I was on a school board, the superintendents didn't purchase ANYTHING that wasn't approved by the local board of education. Has that changed since the late '80's?

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, back when I was on a school board, the superintendents didn't purchase ANYTHING that wasn't approved by the local board of education. Has that changed since the late '80's?
Irrelevant, school board just has to give the superintendent the power to make the decision on masks. Oklahoma City public schools intentionally went that route for the easy bypass of the law. Heck, I bet the reps intentionally madethe law like this to appease their zealot base, and be able to blame the districts.

I see it as gross overreach by the state to assume they can make the best decision school district in the state. just as it would be a gross overreach of the feds to make mandates for all states. But, that’s what politicians of both parties do, complain and cry foul unless it’s their party overreaching. Then it’s for the kids.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All I can say is my son ain’t wearing a dang mask. If they try and make him I will pull him out of the school. We have got to stand up to these people. They don’t decide what’s best for our children, we do. It’s the same with CRT, if I hear they are teaching anything remotely like it I am going down there and going ape. I’m not gonna sit back and let this crap happen to my son. The dang masks don’t work. But there is evidence of them being a bad thing to wear them. Kids breathe into those masks all day long. If they have any kind of sickness guess what? It’s gonna sit on that dang mask instead of being able to expel it from the body. It’s just another form of control.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Irrelevant, school board just has to give the superintendent the power to make the decision on masks. Oklahoma City public schools intentionally went that route for the easy bypass of the law. Heck, I bet the reps intentionally madethe law like this to appease their zealot base, and be able to blame the districts.

I see it as gross overreach by the state to assume they can make the best decision school district in the state. just as it would be a gross overreach of the feds to make mandates for all states. But, that’s what politicians of both parties do, complain and cry foul unless it’s their party overreaching. Then it’s for the kids.
1629001006576.png

It is the parents who can make the best decision for their kids and that is what the State Law does. No one has said kids can not wear a mask if they feel a face diaper that is touched, moved and put on dirty surfaces 100 times a day will make them safer.

A single person saying all kids have to wear masks regardless of what parents what is the overreach. And to top it off it never was about safety. Masks spread disease unless you are following proper PPE protocol with proper PPE equipment. It is about training the new generation to be compliant to authority (government).

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They can make a dress code so they can mandate masks. Simple. If you don’t want to follow dress code then home school or virtual is available. Accommodations have been made and you don’t have to send your poor little kids to the liberal indoctrination camps with mine if you don’t want to.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 218200

It is the parents who can make the best decision for their kids and that is what the State Law does. No one has said kids can not wear a mask if they feel a face diaper that is touched, moved and put on dirty surfaces 100 times a day will make them safer.

A single person saying all kids have to wear masks regardless of what parents what is the overreach. And to top it off it never was about safety. Masks spread disease unless you are following proper PPE protocol with proper PPE equipment. It is about training the new generation to be compliant to authority (government).
You don’t train your kids to be compliant to authority? You don’t want them to comply with you, police, teachers, law and order, police, judges, God… Or is it only authority on certain matters under certain circumstances that you agree with… How very liberal of you to train your kids to reject authority. I must admit, I’m quite surprised.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You don’t train your kids to be compliant to authority? You don’t want them to comply with you, police, teachers, law and order, police, judges, God… Or is it only authority on certain matters under certain circumstances that you agree with… How very liberal of you to train your kids to reject authority. I must admit, I’m quite surprised.
:blush: All or nothing is it for you?

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They can make a dress code so they can mandate masks. Simple. If you don’t want to follow dress code then home school or virtual is available. Accommodations have been made and you don’t have to send your poor little kids to the liberal indoctrination camps with mine if you don’t want to.

From a parent of 3, 5 and under, you can go Fawk yourself. Not even close to the same thing as a dress code and staying at home isn't an option for working class people. BTW we tried it your way last year and the our kids got Covid anyways. Why? because putting a mask on a toddler and expecting them to be compliant is retarded.

The Delta variant is 1200 times the viral load of the Alpha variant...... thus cloth masks are complete garbage and are just creating more issues developmentally for kids and from a disease standpoint they are probably just a breeding ground for other viruses. The only thing that works is the vaccine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom