Democrats want to reverse law and make kids wear masks in school.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Thus you go with observation and common sense. Go watch people and especially kids, for a while and how much they touch their mask and faces (and other mask behaviors) then touch everything around them and then back to the mask and face and tell me it doesn't do anything other than spread disease.
Well since wearing a mask is to protect other people from you, it is intended really to keep your cooties inside the mask, I'm not sure touching the outside of the mask is that much of a spreader concern.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks kind of like the same evidence used to prove the election was stolen from Trump.

You got any statistical data from any reputable source that proves that kids who were masked had more sickness than kids who were not masked from covid ?

Not interested in a long list of anecdotal he said....she said from a bunch of people that can not be vetted or checked out. Where is data and statistics from the CDC that proves it ?
The CDC! LOL. If you trust anything they say then there is no reason to continue this conversation.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well since wearing a mask is to protect other people from you, it is intended really to keep your cooties inside the mask, I'm not sure touching the outside of the mask is that much of a spreader concern.

You make no sense. The person touches his mask, adjust, pulling down for talking, eating, drinking, setting it on the table. He infects his hands and touches stuff. Then other people touch the infected surfaces and then touch their mask for talking, adjusting, eating drinking. touchy,,touchy, infecty, infecty

Not a single person outside of medical areas uses proper PPE and PPE protocol. And even then they make a lot of mistakes. You expect 5 and 6 year olds to do it?

Ask a professional about PPE without using proper equipment or protocol.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As you know hard data is rather difficult to find on anything covid related. Here's my logic on masks and maybe you can tell me how it's flawed. The severity of covid is related to the viral load received, correct? Masks supposedly help stop the spread, therefore must catch some virus, right? So, is an infected covid kid not basically huffing the covid and increasing their viral loading?

Also, while I'm against mask mandates, I'm also against the state saying a school can't require masks. I think it should be handled at the local level.

Only problem with that is, those infected with the Delta variant have an initial viral load that is 1200 times higher than the Alpha/original variant. Therefore like I said, garden hose to a forest fire when it comes to 95% of all masks you see out there currently.

If people really want to stop the virus, get the vaccine, but I don't want that mandated either.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom